Monday 3 March 2014

Challenge and garden layout

Time to start a new Blog I guess so I have decided to create one about my Garden in Newport Pagnell.
In December my wife turned to me and said “We have lived in this house for 5 Years and you have done virtually nothing with the garden don’t you think its about time you did something with it…”
CHALLENGE EXCEPTED and why stop at the front garden?
OK Step 1 planning
My Garden Layout
My Garden Layout

Here is the layout of the Front and Back Garden. The house is on a north South Access but unfortunately the back garden is facing away from the sun. On the plus side the front Garden and the far wall that is visible from the lounge is going to look amazing.
First step so far. Last year I planted 2 Lavender plants and a whole load of perennial plants in a bed in the front Garden. so I have moved the Lavender to the back garden they have suffered this winter with too much water the area I have moved them to tends to be very dry as the overhang of the garage roof is very close.
Clear the front garden making space for bulbs create a new flower bed on the back 11M wall

No comments:

Post a Comment